Sunday 25 May 2014

Our Itinerary

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read and appreciate our blog.  It is encouraging to hear positive feedback, and I definitely appreciate that!  On that note, I have for you here(drum roll please)..... our summer ITINERARY!  I have not included dates, just because this plan is not 100 percent set in stone, but it is safe to say we will be spending 2-3 days in each of the destinations listed below.  I think my heart just started beating a littler faster.... I am so beyond excited about this!  I can only imagine what I will be writing about in just over one month...


And there you have it folks, our (loose) itinerary!  I am not going to go into detail about what led us to each destination, but I'm sure you can see that we are covering a lot of ground.  It's hard not to get carried away and try to hit up as many places as possible (trust me, I'm currently trying to work Austria into our itinerary).  I have to remind myself that less travel days and more time in each destination will give us the chance to actually take in our surroundings.  We've also read many suggestions like this on other travel blogs.  I'm sure we'll be quite exhausted by the end either way.  However, we're talking the best kind of exhausted :)  




3 comments:

  1. Sarah and Zack - have a great trip. My favourite was Cinque Terre and Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ross- Cinque Terre is probably the place we are most excited about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really informative. Please have a look at our website
    Europe tour packages. We would really be wanting you to be part of our travel agency, explore with us and then share such a great experience!!

    ReplyDelete